Recipe: Perfect Hamburger Stew with 680x482 Resolution
You can have Hamburger Stew using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hamburger Stew
- It’s 1 lb. of (or a little more) ground beef.
- It’s of Veggies of your choice(carrots, potatoes, celery).
- You need 1 can of corn.
- It’s 2 of (8oz.)cans tomato sauce.
- You need 1 (14 oz.) of can of crushed tomatoes.
- You need 2 cups of elbow macaroni.
Hamburger Stew step by step
- So first off, get out your biggest soup pot you have & fill it w/water, to boil on medium-high heat..
- While you're waiting for that, now's a good time to prep your veggies! Wash, peel, & dice everything up..
- Once the waters boiling, roll your hamburger into bite-sized pieces & place into the hot water..
- When the hamburgers all floating to the top & is brown in color, add in the can of crushed tomatoes, drained can of corn, & one of the tomato sauce. Stir everything together, "let everybody get to know each other"..
- Add in the veggies that'll take the longest to cook – carrots & celery.
- Let everything in the pot boil for 20+ minutes until the carrots/celery are soft – to the point you can easily stab a fork into the veggies easily.
- After that point you can add in your diced potatoes & dry macaroni, let it boil again til everything's soft but not soggy! You can also add in diced cabbage if you'd like!.
- Once those are thoroughly cooked, you can taste test! Salt & pepper it or add in the second can of tomato sauce if you'd prefer..
- Ladle some of this into a bowl & enjoy!.
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.